Restylane: Under Eye Fillers
Restylane® is a minimally invasive treatment filler that Dr. Steinsapir uses to treat Dark Circles under the eyes and Under Eye Hollows in Los Angeles. Dark circles under the eyes are one of the most common concerns that bring clients of all ages to consult Dr. Steinsapir in Los Angeles. He is a pioneer of using fillers to treat dark circles. His patent pending and minimally invasive Deepfill™ Restylane® method was developed from insights over decades of mid face cosmetic surgery and the root cause of the under eye dark circle. We encourage you to learn more about his background and then carefully look through the not retouched before and after photographs of his Restylane® patients to understand what his natural approach can do for you.
>> Expertise With Fillers
>> Restylane® Benefits
>> Need for a New Treatment Approach
|Frequently Asked Questions
- How much Restylane® do I need under my eyes and how much will the service cost?
- How come Dr. Steinsapir does not use permanent filler or fat to fill in the dark circle?
- What does Dr. Steinsapir think of Juvederm®? Why does he prefer Restylane®?
- What does Dr. Steinsapir think of Perlane®?
- How long will my treatment last?
- I had under eye Restylane® treatment at a Medi-Spa a couple of years ago. I was really unhappy with that service and I think that I still have a visible bluish streak in my lower eyelid from the treatment. Is there anything that can be done about this?
- How much down time should I expect with my under eye Restylane® treatment?
- What can I do to minimize the risk of bruising?
- I am on Coumadin® on the order of my doctor because I have a history of atrial fibrillation. Should I stop my Coumadin® before having under eye Restylane®?